portable industrial heaters products
- On the ground
- On a Pickup Bed
- On an Oil Rig
- On a Platform
- On a Helicopter
- In an Enclosure
- Or wherever it is needed
Measuring a mere 2’ x 2’ x 4’ the SA option has a small footprint to meet your heating needs.
The small footprint and flexibility makes this portable, industrial heater, the Model GT 1400 SA, ideal for challenging applications such as industrial heating applications, construction heating applications such as concrete curing, petrochemical heating applications, commercial heating and even thermal extermination applications for beadbug treatments or flea treatments where downtime can really cost you. Call us today, toll free, at 1-877-JetHeat or fill out our contact form to learn more.
Dimensions 24" W x 47" L x 24" H (heater core only) Weight 275 lbs. (heater core only) Heat Output 860,000 to 1.4 million BTUs equivalent Fuel Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel or ULS Kerosene Fuel Consumption 3.2 - 5.3 Gallons Per Hour Thermal Efficiency Over 90% Air Flow 3,200-5,200 CFM Air Pressure Up to .7 PSI (20" WC) Air Quality Less than 10 PPM CO & Odorless Air Temperature 145° to 200° F Rise over inlet temperature
The GT 1400 heater uses an internal combustion Micro Turbine with NO external or exposed flame. The burning of the fuel is designed to be contained entirely within the combustion walls.
The JetHeat heater module converts over 90% of the ULSD to usable heat. During operation the diesel fuel is vaporized. This means it is converted to a gas, rather than burned as a liquid, before it enters the combustion chamber. The result is continuously sustained combustion that is highly efficient and extremely clean. You won’t see black smoke come out of a JetHeat GT 1400 like you see on a conventional diesel unit. The output from the JetHeat heater produces clean, breathable air.
The JetHeat heater is air cooled and has no liquid cooling system. Our diesel competitors have conventional liquid cooling systems. These systems allow a fair amount of the radiant heat generated to escape into the environment.
Our design has important benefits to the end user:
- TIME: The fully heated output is extremely rapid. It is usually only 90 seconds from a cold start!
- EFFICIENCY: Unlike our competitors, our outputs are over 90% of our inputs.
- GREEN: Extremely low carbon emissions. Minimal NOx or SO2 is created.
- SERVICABILITY: Designed to be easy to operate, troubleshoot, and service.
The JetHeat GT 1400 utilizes a cutting edge High Bypass Turbofan and Stator System. The fan and stators are specifically designed by JetHeat, ultilizing advanced aerodynamics to achieve high efficiency. JetHeat leads the industry in flow rates and static pressure capabilities, resulting in product performance that our competitors cannot match.
Bottom line: Our heaters produce twice the heat using half of the fuel of competitive products. Better by Design.
Features & Benefits
- Easy to use and control through intuitive design
- Digital automatic control system directs engine speed and heat output
- Three heat settings HIGH: 5.3 GPH, 5200 CFM/MEDIUM: 4.0 GPH, 4000 CFM/LOW: 3.2 GPH, 3200 CFM
- Microprocessor monitors system functions
- Fail-safe programming to improve operator safety
- Onboard diagnostic software
Proprietary Catalyst Technology
- Increased thermal efficiency
- Clean-burning engine heated air to OSHA and NIOSH standards
- Capable of moving over 5200 CFM of heated air
- 185 Degree Temperature Rise at 0 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Can move heat long distances; up to 300 feet effectively with flexible ducting
- Can move heat up to 500 feet with rigid ducting
- Built-in RPM limiter to instantly recognize a runaway condition and immediately interrupt power to shut down the heater if necessary
Proof of Performance & Patents
We GUARANTEE Performance at -40 Fahrenheit
The JetHeat GT-1400 leads the industry in temperature rise. It provides 185 degrees of rise from zero degrees Fahrenheit, while maintaining 5200 CFM of hot delivered air. The heat or air output is not diminished even at temperatures below -40F.
The GT 1400 heater module is compact measuring a mere 2’ x 2’ x 4’ in size.
Our static pressure is also the best in the business. Because the engine is turbine based, employing a stator and high by-pass turbo fan, the output air is highly compressed. This unique design ensures a high velocity, high pressure heated airstream that is unmatched in its inflating and thawing capabilities. No reciprocating engine based heater system comes close to the GT-1400 in this regard.
How Does JetHeat Compare with the Competition? Twice the Heat at Half the Cost. See for yourself! The only approved fuel for the GT-1400 is Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel or ULS Kerosene. Using other grades of fuel may cause engine run issues or contaminate the catalyst, possibly damaging the engine or compromising air output quality.
The JetHeat patented catalyst system is so green, it is capable of providing clean, breathable air that meets OSHA, NIOSH, and ACGIH standards; yielding half the carbon footprint of competing products. Green by design, JetHeat is Carbon Neutral vs. the Competition. The GT-1400 produces no Nox and SO2 greenhouse gasses. The low fuel consumption contributes to substantially less CO and CO2 generation than competitors.
This page is intended to serve as notice under 35 U.S.C. 287(a)
GT 1400: US Pat. No. 6,073,857, US Pat. No. 6,161,768, US Pat. No. 6,679,433 and US Pat. No. 8,327,644